Saturday 28 December 2013

YOURS SINCERELY

Today ,I  Chose To write about people ,acquaintances ,friends..one of my biggest lessons in2013 is level headedness,i av come to discover in this small world of ours that people just check not all tho,to c if u are not steps ahead of them and u mistake it for dem caring and being concerned bou your farewell,i wont deny That av neva had good friendds,i stil av some amazing friendz whom i cant trade for nada,..it al boils down to setting prioriies ,right and most importantly,try extermely hard to figure out where you stand in someones life,,big thanks to MICHAEL ORITOGUN M Tho i dont know him  in person,his literary masterpioece ...MY BEAUTIFUL SAD LIFE opened my eyes to alot of things,,A very big lessons to value dose we call our. friendz and tell and reassure dem everyday cos we nva know aw much tym wev got left ,u guys should go check ou that book, popular saying, friends cum,friends go ,even memories of someone uv just spent few minutes wt...myt b onee f ur greastes that wld b installed in the hard disk of  ones life..In my nearly two decade of my existence,I av learnt and discovered on my own dat some beans are just not meant to be spilled even to ur so called spouses,,i dont buy d idea of telling everytn bout oneself...at this stage in 2013 i av decided to pour my heart to my creator..HE always has a helping hand..and my dreams yet accomplished would come to reality...i choose to be happy and live in the moment..u shuld do d SAME !!!..HUGZ AND KISSES XOXO...am so not gud at al dis compliments bt ts worth given a try....

1 comment: