Sunday 25 October 2015

IN MY HEAD

Lately I have been in low spirits getting intimidated by the day  seeing youngsters reaching milestone and achieving a whole lot and I can only ask myself.. Was I born dumb or cant I be like them achieving feats and making a name for myself (harsh right) but thats the bitter truth , so many of us lose ourselves in the scope of seeing ourselves through the eyes of others, We were created differently , moulded to do different things . I know so many people must be in my shoes. The road is the same but the destination is different,I know for sure that I want to be different, I want to see smiles on peoples faces , I want to be a sucess, I want to love my family dearly, I want to play around with my kids , nurturee them with the word of God, I want to Grow everyday , radiating in joy and happiness in the Home of that lucky Man that would have me(O yes Indeed He is going to be a lucky Man), I want to help those who I can, and Finally Love God and be patient through His Trials for me( Every Man shall Indeed be tested , dont ask me the verse and Chapter .It is definitely in the Quran).All the list of wants are endless but am just gonna do one thing, Strive the best I can, be honest and diligent and I know it would come out all crispy and fine. To my fellow youngsters who are willing to make a difference, willing to make a name, We are not any lesser than the Yousafis , the Marck Zuckerberg of this World, We would extrude our inner talents , Weather the storm and we would come out shining and raising our heads up high and screaming " WE MADE IT" 
Am unsure of tomorrow but definitely know WHO holds tomorrow , why then should we worry .Till my next piece , Live , Love, Laugh , Pray... and munch pringles😘😘😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment